At Managed.com, we understand that technology needs are different, and we design technology solutions that are perfect for you and your business needs.
Managed.com is here to help you with a trained support team on staff 24x7x365 to troubleshoot issues
and unlimited number of ticket submissions by phone or email.
The following support services are covered by Managed.com:
• Full Stack Support – for Services purchased by Customer, including with limitation to provided hardware, software, supported content management systems*, operating system, firewall, and network space.
• Monthly Operating System Updates – to resolve critical, non-security-related bugs and security-related-vulnerabilities, delivered through Windows Server Update Services. (“WSUS”).
• Monitoring of System Resources – including with limitation to CPU, memory, disk, and network uptime.
• Antivirus Protection – against malware and other potentially harmful programs, provided by System Center Endpoint Protection (“SCEP”).
• Additional Services Available for Purchase – including without limitation to:
o CMS Upgrades
o Skin and Module Installations
o SSL Installation Assistance
o Website Clones and Migrations
o Disaster Recovery and Backup**
* Even with the technical skill and knowledge of our trained support team, Managed.com does not guarantee the resolution of content management system issues. In some cases, Managed.com may advise Customer to seek outside development assistance, and will continue to work with Customer to provide additional support as needed.
** Managed.com will take steps to ensure system backups are taken on or around every 24 hours and retained for 7 days. System backups are done at the virtual machine level and are complete copies of the Customer environment. In the event a system backup fails or is not available, Managed.com will work with Customer to restore Services using the disaster recovery process provided by Customer, if available. Managed.com strongly recommends all customers maintain a separate, disaster recovery process for their Services.
We want our customers to have full transparency and proper expectations on both what we do, and what we do not offer in our scope of support. The following support services are not covered by Managed.com:
• Security Prevention – for individual Customer environments, including without limitation to:
o Penetration Testing
o Security Scans
o Behavioral Analytics
o Antivirus Protection (unless Service is consumed by Customer)
• Deprecated Software – that has reached its end-of-life as defined by the manufacturer or has a release date of earlier than five years from the date of support request submission, whichever is the longer lifecycle.
o Software that has reached its end-of-life as defined by the manufacturer or has a release date of earlier than five years from the date of support request submission, whichever is the longer lifecycle.
o We (Managed.com) will actively provide support for DNN (DotNetNuke) versions until two years after the release of the next major version of DNN (DotNetNuke) is released. For example, support for version 7.x.x continues two years after version 8.0 has been released. We (Managed.com) feel that this policy protects our customers’ in a continued effort to be upgraded to the latest secure versions both new and old customers alike.
• Third-party Content – including without limitation to site content, code, modules, plugins, themes, and services.
Any support services not explicitly listed above shall be considered Other Services and may be supported at Managed.com’s sole discretion.
• Full Stack – The entirety of Customer Services, both front-end and back-end.
• Software – Any program or documentation used by Customer, their employees, agents, contractors, invitees, licensees, and/or end-users to perform a specific task.
• Lifecycle – The time from when a product is available for purchase to when it is no longer supported.
• Malware – Any software intentionally designed to cause damage to a computer, server, client, or computer network, including but without limitation to: computer viruses, worms, trojans, ransomware, spyware, adware, rogue software, and scareware.
MANAGED.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE SCOPE OF COVERAGE FOR SUPPORT SERVICES AT ANY TIME, AND BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE AFTER MANAGED.COM POSTS A CHANGE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE NEW SCOPE OF COVERAGE FOR SUPPORT SERVICES. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR UPDATES FROM TIME TO TIME.